I restrained myself from inserting a maniacal laugh in the title.
However, the amp is alive.
PCB: 76.2mm x 76.2mm or 3″x3″…uses as many surface mount components as possible.
I haven’t power tested it yet, and it’s getting kind of late to start that kind of thing…but the initial experiments are promising.
1. Check all resistor values with DMM.
2. Check all transistor polarities pin-out with DMM.
3. Check for power supply shorts with DMM.
4. Turn on with current limited supplies, ramp voltage slowly.
5. Adjust bias.
6. Apply input signal…amplifies. First time.
Not too bad…now for some amp teaser pics.